23 Jun The Power of Pilates
Why do Pilates?
People start Pilates for all sorts of reasons:-
- Their friend swears by it for giving them a flatter stomach,
- They have a notion that it will strengthen their ‘core’,
- The Doctor, Physio, Osteopath or Chiropractor has recommended it to help strengthen their back,
- They want to improve Posture.
- These are just a few examples of what people want to achieve from Pilates.
I have recently started working with a lady who in her own words said…..
“I am a retired lady who has osteoporosis with severe back pain, loss of height etc., also arthritis in my neck, shoulders and hips so physically I am a bit of a wreck. Someone I know who has similar problems to myself has taken up pilates and now swears by it for help with her health problems.”
Over the years I have witnessed some amazing changes in peoples bodies but the difference with this particular client has been incredible…..take a look at the two pictures below….the first taken at the beginning of her third session with me and the second just under an hour later……..
Love, love, love the power of Pilates…Why not find out what Pilates can do for you?